1 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
30m to the Beach – One Bedroom Apartment – Communal Pool – EXCLUSIVE Resort
Nueva Ribera Beach Club is a stunning residential apartment resort right next to the beach in Los Narejos just next to Los Alcazares in the Costa Calida, The unique one-bedroom apartments provide the perfect holiday home or full-time beachside residence. All apartments at Nueva Ribera Beach Club come with marble floors, fully fitted kitchens and bathrooms and air-con. The resort has 24-hour private security with a single access, perimeter fence and direct access to the beach. There is a community pool for adults and another one for children. The price includes underground parking and a storage room.
The biggest park on, the Mar Menor is next to the resort with a unique designated dog walking and training area. Saturday market, supermarkets, bars, restaurants just from only 50 metres away. Spa Centre, Punta Calera is just 300m away.
- One-bedroom apartments
- Beachside location
- White goods included
- Underground parking
- Marble floors throughout
- Limited availability
- Only 30 seconds walk to the beach
- Many amenities close by
- Los Narejos is a hamlet near Los Alcazares. It was built in 2008.
- The 525 square has a long pedestrian plaza with a great choice of family style bars, modern restaurants, stylish shops and a market
- Los Alcazares is a costal spa town and former fishing village on the western side of the Mar Menor. It has 2 distinct areas “The Old Town” and “The New Town”. In reality both are a mixture of old and new facilities.
- The local street market is on a Tuesday in the Old Town. You'll find fresh local produce, clothes and household goods.
- In the summer months there is night market every evening in New Town.
- There are 7km of golden, sandy, beaches skirting the warm waters of the Mar Menor. They are are shallow, non-tidal, and ideal for families.
- Numerous golf course surround Los Alcazares, the closest being Roda Golf and La Serena. Within a short drive there are many more - at very reasonable prices.
- There's no shortage of restaurants. They range from traditional Spanish tapas to English style gastro pubs and bars.
- The beautiful, quaint, marina in the Old Town is ideal for those looking for a more traditional feel.
- Head toward the New Town for the nightlife - and in the summer a fun fair and circus.
- Water sports are easily accessible. There are great cycle routes along the coast and a crazy golf course.
- A daily ferry service runs to La Manga, the Perdiguera Islands or Gros. Times are available in the tourist office.
- In October Los Alcazares has a week-long festival, with: firework displays, processions, a windsurfing competition and the ´Caldero´.(When the local fishermen light fires on the beaches and cook their catch in hanging cauldrons for the public.)
- The Aviation Museum is well worth visiting. It celebrates the local passion for aviation.
- Its history dates back to the Romans period, take a 15 minute drive to Cartagena to see the ruins and the museum