2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Ground Floor – Community Pool – Furnished – South Facing
This stunning ground floor property on Roda Golf resort is south facing with a large external terrace and leading on to a garden area that provides extra space for sunbathing and outdoor living, the location on the resort is exclusive and peaceful and with pool views from the outdoor patio area, it is the perfect holiday retreat. The property has two bedrooms, one double with en-suite and one double/twin room, a separate kitchen area and a large living/dining room with patio doors to the outside garden terrace leading to the pool, the master bedroom looks out to the pool area and is en-suite to the bathroom with bathtub, the second bedroom is large enough for a second double or twin beds. A must see property, one of the best available and sold fully furnished.
- Fully fitted kitchen with all white goods and furnishings
- Aircon throughout the property
- Gas central heating
- Garden terrace
- Communal pool
- Underground parking space
- Storeroom for bikes, beach equipment
- Gated resort with 24-hour security
- Fully furnished
- Roda Golf is a residential and holiday golf resort, 1km from Los Alcázares.
- It's a luxury, secure, haven close to all amenities - and is perfect for sports enthusiasts. The gym overlooks the golf course and tennis courts.
- It features a challenging 18 hole, Sam Torrence designed, golf course.
- There's an on-site club house and restaurant with a bar roof top in summer.
- Local village of Roda is within walking distance. Its square has many bars and restaurants and a mini-market
- Los Alcázares has many supermarkets, bars and restaurants. The beautiful Old Town and Port and the stretch of sandy beach along the Mar Menor is just 2km from Roda.
- There are several fabulous shopping centres - Cartagena only 15 minutes away and La Zenia approx. 20 minutes away.
- There are good flight connections from Alicante (approx. 55 minutes) and Corvera (about approx. 20 minutes).
- Nearby are several more golf courses including the championship course at La Serena and the famous La Manga Club with three separate courses.
- Local activities include: cycling, water sports, kite surfing (at the Spinosa Bar is must watch), wind surfing, wake boarding boat hire, Pilates, yoga classes, plus cinemas, bowling, go-karting and many other children friendly attractions