2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Two Bedrooms – Brand New Property – Close to Amenities – Communal Pool
Choose from a ground floor model with off-road parking or terraced area to the front.
The front door opens into the large open plan living area with dining area and to the side a large “L” shaped kitchen perfect for those “tapas” moments.
Enjoy the natural sun light from the oversized front sliding doors flooding the light inside. To the rear is a family bathroom with basin, toilet and shower and two generous sized bedrooms.
The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. Both bedrooms having access to the rear patio area.
Penthouse has a staircase leading to that leads you to the top floor area with large tiled private terrace and an entrance door to the property.
San Pedro del Pinatar
- San Pedro del Pinatar is a small town famous for its fishing, therapeutic mud baths, salt flats and vast stretches of sand. It's on the Costa Calida.
- The main market is held every Monday and occasionally there's an arts and crafts market.
- There are some fantastic beaches in and around the town. A good day trip is the short drive to the dunes of Playa de la Torre Derribada and Llana beach.
- The Banos de lodo (Mud baths) are reputed to be therapeutic and a cure for aches and pains or skin ailments. The promenade has steps to the mud baths to make access easier.
- Local activities include: snorkelling, sailing, jet skiing and jet boarding.
- Nearby there are some excellent golf courses - Villamartin and Campoamour are the closest.
- Many local restaurants offer fine regional cuisine and other international cuisines.
- There are several lively bars and also a couple of discotheques.
- The regional park is one of the oldest in Murcia. It's a refuge to more than 100 species of birds - flamingos are regularly seen.
- Other historic attractions include the stately home at Casa de Reloj, the palace of Vilar de Felices and the Archaeological museum.