2 Bedroom Apartment For Sale
Two Bedrooms – Frontline Golf – Garden – New Development
These brand new luxury front line golf apartments at Lo Romero Golf are the perfect place to enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle by the golf course, the local town with all its fabulous restaurants and amenities and stunning Mediterranean beaches. An exclusive development of front line golf bungalows with garden and terrace designed to offer the maximum space, light and comfort. In addition, these units will have an optional parking space, swimming pool and garden area.
The sophisticated and modern architecture used, as well as its careful selection of quality materials, make these homes unique projects, aimed at demanding customers who seek a top investment and quality of life.
Lo Romero Golf Resort is ideally situated in a beautiful countryside setting in the municipality of Pilar de la Horadada (Alicante), right in the heart of the Costa Blanca. The 18 hole golf course is close to beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters and is perfectly linked by road to the cities of Alicante and Murcia, as well as Murcia International Airport which is a short drive away.
- Luxury Brand New Apartments
- 2 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
- Garden and Terrace with Golf Course Views
- Beautiful maintained Communal Gardens
- Large Communal Swimming Pool
- Parking Optional
- Air Conditioning
- Only 7 minutes to the town of Pilar de la Horadada
- Only 10 minutes to the beaches of Torre de la Horadada
Lo Romero Golf
Lo Romero Golf is in Pilar de la Horadada, Alicante
- During summer nights the promenade of Mil Palmeras beach has a craft market.
- The Friday morning market is in the centre of the village near the post office.
- Pilar's beaches range from fine white sand and crystal clear water to coves. Vistamar beach has a promenade crossing the natural holes in the rock, formed by the tide.
- The golf course has a panoramic view of the blue horizon where the sea meets the sky, and a famous island hole. Great coaching facilities are also available.
- Food in the area is great due to the fresh produce. The traditional rabbit stew is not be missed. There are a large number of tapas and traditional restaurants, and a some serving international cuisine.
- Activities include volley ball, guided walks, bicycle touring, mountain biking, sailing and football.
- Visit the Museo Municipal Arquelogico for the history - and the church Nuestra Senora de Pilar.
- It's a short drive to the Roman town of Cartagena.